The purpose of the Managing Benefits™ guidance and certification scheme is to provide managers and practitioners from different disciplines in a variety of organizations with applicable guidance in benefits management principles, practices, and techniques.
This 2-days course enables learners to apply and understand how to tailor the Managing Benefits methodology effectively
Module 1: Exam Overview
Module 2: Principles Exercises
Module 3: Group Discussion Topics
To prepare learners for the Managing Benefits Practitioner course by:
● Planning the implementation of benefits management, select appropriate strategies to sustain and measure progress.
● Selecting and adopt principles, practices, and techniques to suit different organizational environments.
● Applying activities that should be undertaken during each of the practices of the Benefits Management Cycle together with the accountabilities and responsibilities of each of the defined roles.
● Evaluating examples of benefits management information (documents).
● Analyzing the solutions adopted in relation to a given scenario.
Practical Exercises & Group Discussion Topics
Sit in the Sample Practitioner exam
Who can Attend?
● Change leaders
● Change initiators
● Change appraisers and evaluators
● Change implementers/enablers
|Ticket Information||Ticket Price|
|Early bird registration||EUR 795|
|Standard registration||EUR 995|