Desktop support professionals spend much of the day visiting customers at their workstations or home offices, providing technical support for many desktop systems. HDI Desktop Support Technician (HDI-DST) training focuses on key support center Processes and concepts to improve overall support operations, as well as customer service and interpersonal skills that improve the customer’s experience.
Unit 1 : Support Center Overview
● The Evolution the Support Center
● The Role of Desktop Support Technician
● The Support Center’s Role in the Business
Unit 2 : Strategic Framework
● Strategic Perspective
● Service Level Agreement
● Standard Operating Procedures
● Business Alignment
Unit 3 : Service Delivery Methods and Technology
● Service Delivery Methods
● Telephony Systems
● Service Management Systems
Unit 4 : Support Center Processes and Operations
● IT Service Management
● ITIL Service Support
● Security Management
● Knowledge Management
● Quality Assurance
Unit 5 : Call Handling Procedures
● Total Contact Ownership
● Procedures for Call Handling
● Procedures for OnSite Visits
Unit 6 : Communication Skills
● The Communication Process
● Cultural Sensitivity
● Vocal Elements
● Active Listening
● Body Language
● Incident Documentation
● Writing Skills
Unit 7 : Problem-Solving and Troubleshooting Skills
● Problem-Solving and Types of Thinking
● Questioning Skills
● Solve Incidents with IMPACT
● Additional Customer Service Skills
● Root Cause Analysis
Unit 8 : Maximizing Effectiveness
● Your Customer’s Psychological Needs
● Handling Conflict
● Difficult Customer Behaviors
● Stress Management
● The Power of a Service Attitude
● Managing Your Time
● Proven techniques for improving on-site customer interaction.
● How service level agreements impact workflow and prioritization of requests.
● Seven key steps for effective root cause analysis.
● The ITIL Processes of incident, problem, change, release, asset, and configuration Management.
● An overview of security Management and knowledge Management.
● Essential time Management and problem-solving skills.
● Effective strategies for managing difficult customers.
● Support Center Overview
● Strategic Framework
● Support Delivery Methods and Technology
● Support Center Processes and Operations
● Call Handling Procedures
● Communication Skills
● Problem Solving and troubleshooting skills
● Maximizing Effectiveness
Who can Attend?
● Technical support professionals who provide in-person support to internal employees, remote workers, or external customers and require skills specific to this unique form of customer contact.
● Individuals who are preparing for the HDI Desktop Support Technician certification exam.
|Ticket Information||Ticket Price|
|Early bird registration||EUR 1,495|
|Standard registration||EUR 1,995|