Unit 1 : Executive Leadership
● The Role of a Leader
● The Emotionally Intelligent Leader
● Manage the Support Center as a business
● Industry Best Practices and Frameworks
Unit 2 : Business Planning and Strategy
● Building the Support Center Strategy
● Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats
● Financial Management
● Cost, Value, and Return on Investment
● Service level Management
Unit 3 : Support Center Processes
● IT Service Management
● The Service Operations Phase
● The Service Design Phase
● The Service Transition Phase
● Total Quality Management
● Knowledge Management
Unit 4 : Tools and Technology
● Support Center Infrastructure
● Support Tools and Communication Channels
● Support Delivery Methods
● Cloud Services
● Service Management Systems
● Vendor Relationships
Unit 5 : Metrics and Quality Assurance
● Operational Metrics
● Baselining and Benchmarking
● Performance Reporting
● Continuous Improvement
Unit 6 : People Management
● Sourcing Strategies
● Workforce Management
● Team Building
Unit 7 : Organizational Development
● Managing Organizational Change
● Global Awareness and Diversity
● Service Ethics
Unit 8 : Marketing the Support Center
● Promoting the Value of the Support Center
● Components of a Successful Marketing Program
Unit 9 : Creating a Business Case
● The Purpose of a Business Case
● The Anatomy of a Business Case
● Presenting the Business Case
● Assesment strategies for support center maturity.
● How to quantify your support center’s value and maximize return on investment.
● Twelve-step Process and decision matrix for selecting technologies and vendors.
● The Requirements of an effective service catalog.
● How to align support strategies with business Goals and Objectives.
● Knowledge Management Processes that can save you time and money.
● Strategies for workforce Management, coaching, team building, and succession planning.
● How to justify a service improvement project with a business case.
● Valuable reporting tools: balanced scorecard, morning report, and executive brief.
● Selecting the right leading and lagging indicators.
● Executive Leadership
● Business Planning and Strategy
● Support Center Processes
● Tools and Technology
● Metrics and Quality Assurance
● People Management
● Organizational Development
● Marketing the Support Center
● Creating a Business Case
Who Can Attend?
● Seasoned technical service and support leaders who are responsible for their organizations’ overall service delivery and provide strategic direction, financial accountability, and performance reporting.
● Individuals who are preparing for the HDI Support Center Director certification exam.
HDI Support Center Director
|Ticket Information||Ticket Price|
|Early bird registration||EUR 2,995|
|Standard registration||EUR 3,495|